Are you looking for the best editing app for android or iOS both? Then here are a few apps that will help in enhancing your images. In the article, you will get to know the best use that you can make out of each app while editing your images and some of the sample edits.
Surpassed for: Light Exposure
Abobe Lightroom is a family of image organization and image manipulation software developed by adobe system for windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and tvOS. The apps allow importing/saving, viewing, organizing, editing, and sharing a large number of digital images. It provides full tools to make the photos look amazing, also helps in the speedy workflow, and also keeps all the photos nice and organized.
- Exposure and White Balance: As the RAW format is the highest quality setting on most of the DSLR camera with the help of Lightroom you can take advantage of that by correcting the exposure and white balance.
- On most of the high-quality RAW files, you can easily perform adjustments like conversion to black and white, also by adding custom color toning effect to your image, and fine-tuning brightness and contrast with only little loss of quality.
- Graduated Filters: The lightroom offers many Graduated Filters with which you can add gradient-type effects to your image. Also, the Adjustment brush can help in painting on the adjustments of specific parts of the image. It is easy with Lightroom to burn and dodge and sharpen or soften the images or apply brightness, contrast, and other adjustments to specific parts of your image.
Once you learn all the features of the app it’s quite easy and time-saving and will help you create better photos.
Adobe Photoshop Express
Photoshop Express an editing app by adobe provides various features and options for editing an image. It offers many of the features as given below:
- Crop photos either freely or to one of many cropping preset including special crop presets for social media.
- Rote and flip photos horizontally and vertically
- Fix horizontal and vertical perspective distortions
- Adjust exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, whites, and blacks
- Fine-tune temperature, tint, vibrancy, and saturation
- Apply clarity and dehaze
- Sharpen and reduce luminance and color noise
- Adjust hue, saturation, and luminance for individual colors
- Apply split toning
- Remove red eyes from humans and even pets
- Create a vignette effect & apply photo frames
- Apply a radial or full blur to an image
- Add text or stickers to a photo
- Create collages
- Blend your photos with textures and overlays
Many of the Photoshop apps claim and offer to remove the unwanted elements from the photo. But this is something that the app offers solely. Also, it’s an easy and effective app to use. You can simply use your finger to highlight the object you want to remove.
Surpassed for: Remove unwanted blemishes and objects from your images
- For the cleaner composition; helps to quickly remove unwanted objects
- Brush and lasso tools can be used for accurate object selection
- It remove dust spots, wires, people, and other objects
- Remove blemishes and smoothens out wrinkles in portrait photos
- Duplicate the objects using the clone tool
Best for: – Adding layers, objects, and stickers
PicsArt is known as an all-in-one image editor and a creative community that makes editing to reach the next level. It provides many features with which you can create an image in thousands of different ways.
The PicsArt tools are packs of a selection of premium tools such as photo blending, artistic filters, Al-powered photo effects, Photoshop-style layering, and drawing tools, cropping images, text overlays, and many more. Some of the key features are:
- Create Dispersion- with this tool you can create dispersion in your image by creating flying dispersed triangles in the image.
- Add Effects and Filters- you can get a lengthy library of effects to choose from in PicsArt with which effects can be added to images just like filters.
- Add Stickers- stickers provided in PicsArt can be blended together by layering one image on top of the other. PicsArt comes with millions of sticker choices some of the cool effects like spirals, smoke effects, color splashes to images wigs, etc.
- Change Background with Cutout- you can change the background of any picture with the cutout function and then paste to other images or backgrounds.
Snapspeed is the best app for photo editing because of its self-explanatory and easy to use which has lead to high popularity. Snapspeed is loaded with many of the cool features like brush, ambience, and perspective besides the normal features like brightness, crop, and contrast, etc..
Some of the key features are:
- AMBIANCE- This feature kind of catches all the functions in the snapspeed. If you don’t want to mess with some of the highlights like colour, contrast on your own; try the ambience function under the tool screen. This will quickly add a pop to the image by brightening it up.
- BRUSH- Brush feature is best while targeting a particular area in an image. This feature is best when editing a portion of a picture for certain edits such as saturation, temperature, exposure, or dodge and burn.
- Perspective- The perspective function adds more space in an image or just or elongate certain parts of the image which is best when you get too close to the subject.
Many apps are good at adding light and weather effects to the images, but when talking about Lens Distortion it is one of the best. The app provides high-quality overlays include sunlight, lens flares, rain, snow, and fog. Also, the shimmer effect and glass element add sparkle or blur the image.
Surpassed for: Enhancing your photos with sunlight, lens flares, rain, snow, and fog
- Add some beauty and drama to the shots with natural sunlight and lens flares
- Can provide an illusion of atmosphere and drama with rain, snow, or fog
- Frame the subject or blur the edges with elegant glass textures
- You can Layer several different overlays on a single image
- You can Adjust the opacity, brightness, and color of each overlay.